Gira Mundo Finlândia Paraíba 2016-2017
The Common Course Blog of Gira Mundo Finlândia Paraíba -programme. The goal of the blog is to demonstrate competences and collaborative learning processes of the study groups during the Finnish study section in 2016. The programme continues in Brazil. | Häme University of Applied Sciences, School of Professional Teacher Education, Finland CC BY-NC-SA 2.0.
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Monday, November 21, 2016
Monday, October 31, 2016
There is a link attached below that summarizes our ideas in a PPT format.
Enjoy the reading.
- Organizational autonomy: when the teacher allows students to make decisions for themselves, within the terms and classroom rules;
- Autonomy practice: when the teacher gives students options and different ways to present their ideas (through different media, for example.);
- Cognitive autonomy: when the teacher allows the student to self evaluation in certain situations from a pattern of self reference;
- Work with technology's: The students are in general interested in technology and when the teacher knows and works with it, it’s easier to get the students engaged in the learning process;
- Make learning groups, and help the students to support each other in a collaborative work.
- Encourage your students to find their learning goals;
- Getting out of classroom. Trying to use different environments;
- Always encourage your students to believe in themselves;
- Having fun classes.